Another week has gone by and things went well at the college.
I visited my friend Katie and stayed in email communication with other friends.
I also did my Sunday trip away, heading north from the Palis Verde Peninsula (where I first enjoyed two hours in the sun on an almost deserted beach).
I went by the beach city of Redondo Beach, the city of Huntington Beach with its popular pier, the city of Hermosa Beach and enjoyed its pier, city of Manhattan Beach and pier, then another big State beach and nature reserve wetlands. Then El Segundo, Playa Del Ray with its amazing and enjoyable walk along the very long breakwater, Marina Del Ray with its amazing multitude of VERY expensive yachts and boats, Venice Beach and finally to the city of Santa Monics and famous Santa Monica beach.
I headed back past the famous Santa Monica Third Street Promenade and then onto the freeway for a quick trip home and a late (8:30 pm) dinner.
I'm sun-browned and happy and ready for another weeks work - both at the college and at home writing the articles and doing the illustrations for my upcoming website. My production on this will suffer for a month as unfortunately I'm needed to do additional hours at the college.
Next trip will take me up past Malibu as I head further north on the California Coast taking photographs all the way (also for use on the website).
Until next post.
Love,
Barry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment