Thursday, June 18, 2009

Two-year study program done!

Yesterday at 12-30am I completed an almost two-year study program concerning the history of the spiritual universe, the composition and creation of the physical universe and the history of all of us spiritual beings in this physical universe.

These were the research writings of L. Ron Hubbard - in the form of 12 books (with correspondence lessons) and 275 hours of lectures on CD's - all known as THE BASICS. I read and listened to these materials in chronological sequence from beginning to end.

I completed this big task by being absolutely determined to hear a lecture or do one correspondence book-lesson every single day no matter what.

This is one of the most rewarding and valuable actions that I have ever done. It distinguished what is generally accepted to be the case from what is actually the case in relation to matter, energy, space and time - and it exposed the surprising, creative relationship we spiritual personalities have to each of these things.

In addition to this amazing data, it gave solutions to all the problems that mankind has - as individuals and as a species.

I recommend L. Ron Hubbard's BASICS very strongly. Just reading the 12 books (starting with either "Scientology: The Fundamental of Thought" or "Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health") will totally change your life.

Love,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment