Hello friends and family members.
I'll catch you up on some of the happenings in the previous two weeks of my life:
I did a couple of personal interviews to help my friends out. Suesan's son, Morgan, was ill and I gave him a "stress location and release" interview and found what had precipitated the sickness and he's now doing great. Then Suesan herself was under some stress and had not fully realized the source of it so an interview located that for her and although she is working long hours now she is doing very well.
I have been staying after hours at the college to help the Qualifications Executive with some "word clearing" to help her locate and clear words that she had some missing definitions for. She is very appreciative.
I've also stayed a couple of extra nights to help some of my students as they were a bit behind in their study quotas and they seem to move very fast under my direct help. They also were very appreciative and caught up their quotas and completed and passed their tests to show they can actually apply the data they learned.
I completed my "Basic Staff Hat" at the college so that I am fully trained on all the state and federal laws that we must continually be in compliance with.
I also completed the "Learning Accelerator Course" and its apprentiship. The Learning Accelerator is a patented meter that the students can connect to for help, as it detects the mental energy that accumulates around misunderstood words. I can now use it as an additional tool to help my students. During the apprentiship one of the students was amazed when I kept indicating "there", "there", "what's that word?" - "there", "there" - as the meter needle kept slashing when the student passed his attention by the word. He located the word that was reading on the Learning Accelerator and discovered he had a wrong definition for it - and was very, very happy to get that cleaned up.
You can check some of my students successes on their blogs on the college website at
http://www.HubbardCollege.org Click on the Blog tab at the top.
My good friend, Joe, had his parents arrive from New York to stay for the Summer. They are staying at his apartment as he has now fully moved to his new condominium.
I managed to get off Season' s Greetings cards and emails to friends and family members in New Zealand, Australia, Russia, Italy, Argentine, Brazil, Peru, Taiwan, Japan, etc.
On this last Friday, the executives at Hubbard College of Administration International put on an amazing Holiday Season lunch for all the staff, faculty and students. It was really, really enjoyable and greatly appreciated by all.
This weekend I worked at the college Saturday morning as usual and then have had a very easy weekend at home. I felt the start of sickness coming on so immediately applied all the technology I know including taking even bigger doses than normal of vitamin D3 - and I have defeated it before it occurs - so am ready for work tomorrow. (It would probably have been a bad flu otherwise.)
That's about it sor this time - more soon.
Love,
Barry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment