Hi all my friends and family members!
On Friday, December 4, 2009 I went for dinner at my friend Suesan W's place. I took along some wine and snacks to contribute. Suesan's two daughters and their husbands - Wendy and David (proud parents of young Logan) and Gracie and Scott were there as was Suesan's son Morgan and his wife Kyla. It was a super family evening with lots of very funny personal stories and good food.
On Saturday after work at the college I made fast tracks to "Kid's Castle" in Burbank and joined the birthday party of Suesan grandson, Logan., who was 3 years old. The other family members above were there as was Kyla's sister, Star and her husband and other family friends as well. Logan had the time of his life with all the games and I got some great photos of him.
After Kid's Castle we went back to Suesan's place for Logan to open his birthday gifts. I gave him a kids guitar (push button) and a santa hat and he seemed to like the hat more than the guitar. I helped Suesan prepare food and didn't stay to eat much as I had to head off to Glendale for the monthly outing with my other course supervisor/teacher friends.
I met up with Marie A, Christine M, and my good buddy Joe L, and the four of us went for a great meal at Outback Steak House. We shared a "Flowering Onion snack and then had Shrimp Fry and shared a big chocolate desert - had tea, coffee etc. and were quite full by the time we left.
We then headed over to the "Americana on Brand" and watched the musical, dancing fountains and explored some pretty amazing stores and then said our goodbyes until next month and headed off our separate ways.
Sunday I had a day at home catching up on incomplete chores and things I had been intending to do for some time. I also wrote all my overseas greetings cards and got them ready for postage stamps.
I got the stamps this morning, Monday, and got them all off in the mail. Then off for another weeks teaching at Hubbard College.
Talk to you all later.
Love,
Barry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment