Hi friends and family members,
I had a wonderful reunion last week with my wonderful ex-room mate Marcelo Nasif (now Dr. Nasif) originally from Argentine. He now lives in Arizona with his wife Maria and their 5 year old son Roman.
Marcelo was in Los Angeles to get a visa to travel back to Argentine for the holidays and called and made arrangements to come by and see the apartment he shared with me 15 years ago. My apartment has been upgraded considerably since he lived here but there were many familiar things that he said brough back fond memories.
He took me out to lunch and we caught up on each other's lives. He is such a wonderful genuine guy.
Last Thursday I went out to dinner with Sue Z before she went of for two months with her oldest daughter on the East Coast.
Then on Friday night I went to dinner at Suesan W's place and we had a nice relaxing time.
I'm continuing to enjoy daily emails from my ex-student and friend, Elena, in Russia.
This Sunday I again went for a bike ride along the Los Angeles river and then spant a couple of pleasant hours in the warm sun - not bad for a late November day!
Thanksgiving is coming up this week on Thursday so there will be more adventures to tell soon.
Love,
Barry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment