Monday, November 9, 2009

Week ending Sunday November 8, 2009.

It was a good week at Hubbard College of Administration International. I worked Saturday until 3:30 pm as usual and in the evening went to a wonderful party with friends: Joe L., Marie A., and Christine M., and some other friends. Met more new people too - a very pleasant crowd and a wonderful warm and enjoyable time with an amazing spread of good food.

(Marie, Christine, Joe and I had decided to institute monthly dinners together on the first Saturday of each month. We always have such a wild fun time when we get together and want to enjoy that more often.)

Sunday I went for a bike ride and took in some sun for a couple of hours before handling chores around the apartment.

It's Monday night now and I just watched my favorite TV show - "Dancing with the Stars".

More next week.

Love,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment