Sunday, March 28, 2010

Catch Up To Sunday March 28, 2010

It's been a great couple of weeks.

Last Saturday was the amazing anniversary of L. Ron Hubbard's birthday at the Shrine Auditorium. Included were videos of the opening of Ideal Organizations in Rome, Washington, Quebec and other major centers of the world. The comments of national and local leaders attending the openings were very telling - the common theme being, "You help every one, no matter their race, nationality or station in life" and "You don't only fight for your own religion but for all religions."

The following day I went for a bike ride and got my couple of hours in the sun - during which time I wrote more poems for my future book on poems about reincarnation.

It was a great week at the college - I got my highest apprenticeship and internship completions in a week at 8 and highest ever apprenticeship "task" completions at 25. Beside my own post, the whole college did great and we were given a wonderful luch at our weekly staff meeting.

Friday night I had a visit from neighbor, Sue Hart, to show me the magnificent book she has just published on raw food recipes. It's about 12" by 18" with all glossy colored photos she took herself of the amazing dished she created. It is done just in time as a gift for her daughter at her bridal shower.

I had some fun emails from my Japanese friend, Taka, in New Zealand this week and news from my niece, Christine there about the amazing accomplishments of her teenage son, Ben. I had news from my brother, Warren there also and got the usual cheery emails from my Kiwi friend Lynnaire. I received other communications from friends around the USA making weekly contact.

This Saturday I did my bike ride and sunning during which time I wrote poems. Then in the evening I went to Mimi's Restaurant for a very enjoyable dinner and chat with my good friend Sue Z. We always have a great time together.

Sunday I did a second bike ride for this weekend and had more sunning while writing more poetry. I have a great suntan already and Spring has just begun. It's almost time to start my long weekend outings again.

I just shot off an email to my friend, Elena, in Moscow to ensure that she is OK - having just seen a TV report that there were terrorist explosions in the subway there. I know she uses the subway so am hoping she and her friends and family are all fine.

That's it until next update.

Have a good week all!

Love,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment