Hi friends and family members,
Life is going along and it appears that our heavy Los Angeles rainy period may be mostly over as we are getting lovely warm sunny days and its still almost a week before Spring officially starts.
We made the change to daylight savings time here this last weekend - early Sunday morning.
Things are going along well with my Apprentice and Intern Supervisor post at Hubbard College. I just completed a week of affluence statistics and it looks like it will be good this week too.
I have had a slight change of schedule at the College - I now have the full weekend off but now work Wednesday night and Thursday morning in addition to my 1 to 6 pm schedule each weekday.
So this last Saturday I was able to have brunch with my friend, Suesan W., and we had a great chat about all manner of things we share interest in.
Sunday I went for an hour bike ride and then had a couple of hours baking in the warn sun. In the evening I had a pleasant visit from my friend Joe L. I don't see him so much while his parents are visiting him from New York. They are due to go back in April.
I am currently in the middle of doing my yearly taxes - (I have an Avatar marching on Washington in the internet FairTax tax revolt - along with about 200,000 others [so far]. It will culminate in an actual march on Washington on tax day, April 14.)
This morning I was woken from sleep by an earthquake - only 4.4 on the scale but it was enough to wake me up and shake me around a bit. No damage done anywhere.
Tonight I filled out the Census forms and will mail them back in the morning.
Saturday night is the huge L. Ron Hubbard birthday anniversary at the Shrine Auditorium. I will go with my friend Sue Z.
That about catches up with recent events - more later.
Love,
Barry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment