Monday, April 12, 2010

March 29 to April 11, 2010

Hello my friends and family members,

The last days of March went well and April started with and early party on Saturday 3rd at the Golden Age Theater where L. Ron Hubbard's story "Murder Afloat" was presented after a great performance by songstress Jeannie Deva. The party was for Sioux Hart's birthday. She took along her beautiful Raw Food Recipes book and it was a total hit. She picked up an agent and the promise to get her on Oprah Winfrey with her book. At the party after the presentation I met all the cast - RF Daley, the Director and commentator is already a friend as is the female lead, Raven Kane. I met Travis Oates the commedian part, tall Richard Reich and little Robert Towers. There were lots of great eats and other friends to touch bases with.

Sunday I helped my friend Joe L. move some of his furniture to his new condominium. His Mom and Dad helped load my wagon. It was nice to meet them for the first time. His Mom gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. They don't speak much English.

On Wednesday 7th April we had a wonderful event at Hubbard College, hosting some top city officials, police chiefs and others in order to recognize them for help they had given to the college. The food was delightful and their appreciation was unbounded.

Saturday 10th April I worked on my taxes all day and Sunday I went for brunch with Suesan W at the Granville restaurant in Burbank. Great communication and good healthy food. On the way home I got all my shopping done including getting a shower filter replacement from Home Depot. The rest of Sunday 11th I completed my Federal and State taxes. I owe a little to one but get it back from the other. The evening was wet with a late spring storm.

I'll talk to you all again soon.

Love,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment