Today I began the 3 days I take away from Hubbard College each month to help run the large Communications Course at a company called Management Success!
We started 30 new people on the Communications Course and it was a happy, high-action time as they learned and practiced the individual parts of the communications formula.
(Without a doubt, I am one of the most experienced people on this Earth at teaching the various aspects of communication - having personally delivered many hundreds of Communications Lectures and supervised thousands and thousands of students through the Communications Course.)
Management Success is a wonderful company that trains and consults the owners and staff of automotive repair shops and collision repair shops, using L. Ron Hubbard's amazing management and administration technologies. ( www.Management Success.com )
The Communications Course is a three day course, so I have two more joyous days to look forwards to at Management Success - and then I will be back to my wonderful daily job, teaching at Hubbard College of Administration. (I miss my wonderful students there already.)
( www.HubbardCollege.org )
Love,
Barry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment