The three day communication course, May 13 through 15, went wonderfully well on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - with 30 brand new people now fully knowledgeable in the secrets on how to communicate without causing upsets, how to patch up upsets and how to accomplish what they want to accomplish with smooth, clear acceptable communication.
Yesterday morning, Saturday May 16, I was back with my students at Hubbard College of Administration from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm, and then after work there I went to Kingsley Manor to visit my wonderful South African friend, Katie Botha. Katie had her 79th birthday on 4th of May and on the morning of that day I had emailed her a photograph of a birthday wish I had scratched in the wet beach sand, "Happy Birthday Katie". She loved it so much that she had me mount the photograph on a nice backing so she could hang it in her room. I took that and the shopping I had done for her at her request and had the usual very pleasant visit with her, ending off with a "touch assist" to help her physical condition.
Then at home I made a dinner of wild-caught New Zealand fish (which I get from "Whole Foods") and prepared a picknic luch for today.
Today Sunday is my day to play. I am just now setting of with my nap-sack and picnic lunch and my camara for a day exploring the California coast - going to some area I have not been before and hoping for lots of sun and lots of great photographs. I'll write about it tomorrow morning whan I am recovered!
Love - Barry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment