Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Big Change In My Life

Hi again all,

I'm late getting this post up, being that it is already Tuesday night. Kept going to start it and going to start it but things kept coming up that tore my attention off in other directions.

The big change in my life is that I have been made the Apprenticeship and Internship Supervisor at Hubbard College. This post has never been held single hatted before so I've had to create it from scratch. I have my own room for the administrative apprentices and interns and it's rather odd as it's not a course room with all the strict course study requirements. The apprentices can make phone calls to the businesses where they are apprenticing and they use their computers in the room, etc, etc.

With "new post non-existence formula" (expanded version) I have been very busy learning the apprentiship and internship requirements and learning to guide and correct the guys and gals on their applications and sumissions. Additionally I have interns out around the country and overseas as far away as Taiwan to contact and guide and take care of. It's meant some long hours getting things in control and dodging the confusion that blows off as I put in procedures and schedules and rules and other stable data.

It's an exciting fun game and so far I've had accolades for the progress made. It's actually a pilot to see how successful it is so we'll see what happens in the longer run.

Friday night I went out to dinner with Sue Z. and we had a good time.

I've had lots of good communication from my special friend, Lynnaire in New Zealand this week and more from Elena in Russia.

I continue my daily political activism emails on a daily basis - was so thrilled whan the balance of power moved from the current Presidents party so that things are a bit more balanced and the slide into unwanted socialism is somewhat slowed. Still lots more to do by me and the tens of thousands of others who work a little each day to change the direction of this great country.

That's about it for now.

Love to all Barry.

No comments:

Post a Comment