Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 6th to 29th 2010

Well here we are again with the month all but gone. It's October in two days!

Starting Tuesday the seventh September - and eighth and ninth I supervised staff training at the Media Medical Mall in downtown Los Angeles. Friday I supervised a dentist to completion of his course in Artesia and went to dinner with friend Jackie. Saturday was a bike ride and catching some sun. On Sunday 12 th my very good buddy, Joe Lin came over and we hung out and then went to lunch and for a hike up Griffith Park to the observatory. The last part was blocked off for filming of some kind.

Monday 13th I supervised staff at Media Medical Mall and Tuesday 14 September I toured a denatal client and his staff through a Ideal Dental Practise in Pasadena. Wed 15th and Thurs 16th it was the Medical Mall again and Friday 17th was dinner with friend Jackie and her daughter and Saturday 18th was a bike ride and then a Metro-Rail outing with good friend Sue Z - to Pasadena for the annual Auditor's Day Event (we both wished we had gone to the larger event in downtown Los Angeles instead). Sunday 19th Joe came by again and we spent time shopping for food and getting a meal.

Monday 20th I had the day off so it was bike ride and sun again. Tuesday through Thursday 23rd I supervised staff training at the Medical Mall and had dinner with Jackie and her daughter as they really needed someone to talk to. Friday 24th September I supervised the Office Manager at the Artesia dental office to completion of her course - and again had the usual Friday dinner with Jackie and Kara.

Saturday 25th was exercise, bike ride, sunning (and lots of work on the website - as I do every day). Sunday 26th, Joe dropped in again - we went to lunch and came back haome fast due to the overpowering heat. Joe fell asleep on the couch watching a ball game so I let him sleep while I worked on the website.

Monday 27th I had off for exercise and sunning but it was just too hot - 113 degrees - so I got back to the air-conditioned car fast and home and fell asleep with the heat.

Tuesday 28th I was in Artesia in the morning, training the dentist and his office manager and in the afternoon at Media Medical Mall training staff. Today is the 29th and I'm off there again today - and tomorrow.

Friday I have off work and have something very different potentially lined up. Same for this coming weekend - I'll tell you all about it next post - which will be more exciting than this one.

Love to all,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment