Things are going along OK.
At the College I'm working on finding new apprenticeship and internship sites for the students so they are not slowed in their progress by lack of sites. I have to get up early to take one of the apprentices to a new site.
After "bird sitting" my friend Joe's four parakeets for a week I took them around to his new house in Tarzana and we went out to a great lobster meal at a Chinese restaurant and then went to the movies and saw "Iron Man 2"! It was great!
I've been having dinner Friday nights with my friend Jackie from Florida. She is whipping the company that hired her into shape as their Executive Director.
I'm still hearing regularly from my friend Elena in Russia. She may come to the USA for a vacation in a couple of months.
I went to brunch with my friend Suesan W. last Sunday as our last brunch before she moved to Las Vegas to be closer to her two daughters, one of which is due to have her second child in about 6 weeks.
I had a great niece in Australia hve her 2nd birthday and her brother have his 6th birthday.
Last night, Saturday May 22, 2010, I had dinner at the Grandville restaurant in Glendale with my friend Sue Z. We had a great time.
Both Saturday and Sunday last week and again this week, I went for bike rides and got a couple of hours in the sun. I also worked on my poetry book.
I'm looking forward to the final of "Dancing with the Stars" tomorrow night.
That's about all for this time.
Love,
Barry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment