Monday, September 21, 2009

Catch up to weeekend of Sept 19 / 20, 2009

No trips for the last couple of weekends.

The most exciting thing that has happened is that my good friend Joe Lin has purchased a condominium in Tarzana. That moves him 30 minutes away to another city instead of the usual 3 minutes away to another block so I will have to get used to that change.

My friend Elena in Russia has secured a great job with a consulting company that uses the Hubbard Administrative Technologies that I helped train her on at Hubbard college. She stays in regular communication with me vie email which is a real joy.

Things are very busy at the college and I'm staying later each night to help the Quality Control Executive with some specialized study actions.

My youngest New Zealand nephew, Ben, is in a band which is competing for top place in a national contest and I'm waiting to hear the results of that.

First day of fall and the weather is exceedingly hot.

More next time.

Love,
Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment